The Connect section enables you to connect apps and view your payment extension connection settings.
For the following payment extensions, you can find your sandbox and live credentials in the Peach Payments Dashboard:
- Magento and signed up with Peach Payments after 20 June, 2023.
- Wix and signed up with Peach Payments after September 21, 2022.
- Shopify and signed up with Peach Payments after September 21, 2022.
- WooCommerce and signed up with Peach Payments after June 21, 2022.
For other payment extensions, contact support.
To test integrations and payment methods, you need sandbox credentials. To accept live payments, you need live credentials.
Follow these steps to find your credentials:
Log in to your Peach Payments Dashboard.
In the Connect section, click your payment extension, for example, WooCommerce.
Depending on your payment extension, the API keys section enables you to copy your credentials:
- Shopify: Entity ID and secret token
- Wix: Entity ID
- WooCommerce: Entity ID, secret token, recurring ID, and access token
- Magento: Entity ID, secret token, recurring ID, and access token
- Ecwid: Entity ID and secret token
To retrieve your sandbox credentials, switch to the sandbox Dashboard and follow the instructions above.
If you can't find your credentials, contact support.
Updated 9 days ago