This Dashboard release adds the settlement reconciliation section that enables merchants with Peach Payments aggregation merchant accounts to download settlement reconciliation.
This Dashboard release adds monthly reconciliation reports that are automatically generated on the first of each month for the preceding month.
This Dashboard release enables you to log in using a password, in addition to the existing magic link functionality.
This Dashboard release enables you to create and download reconciliation reports.
This Dashboard release adds the sandbox Dashboard, enabling you to test integrations and payment methods before going live. It also all allows you to retrieve your sandbox and live credentials for Magento and Payments API and streamlines the process to connect Peach Payments to your Shopify store.
This Dashboard release allows you to make it mandatory that your customers have to agree to your Payment Links terms of service before being able to pay payment links.
This Dashboard release enables you to download an export of up to 20 000 payment links.
This Dashboard release adds role and permission support. Merchants can now have multiple Dashboard users with varying roles and permissions.
This Dashboard release adds bulk payment links support. You can now send up to 1000 payment links to customers:
- Bulk payment links supports webhooks for the batch.
- Detailed batch statuses are available, including the amount of rows submitted and the amount of successful rows.
- Batch errors are easy to identify and rectify.
- Peach Payments retains uploaded CSVs for 90 days and then deleted them.
This Dashboard release adds WhatsApp support for Payment Links. You can now send payment links to customers using WhatsApp, email, and SMS.
A Peach Payments phone number sends the WhatsApp message and you cannot change the format of the message.
This Dashboard release adds an API credentials section to the Payment Links settings page:
- Create API credentials on demand if required.
- Refresh API credentials, in cases of compromise or security policies.
- All required values for authenticating and making API requests are in one location.
Peach Payments is proud to announce the limited availability release of the Dashboard.
The Peach Payments Dashboard offers the following features:
- The Transactions section enables you to search by Peach unique ID, merchant order ID, entity, merchant, or customer name; or to filter transactions by amount, status, payment type, or brand. You can also access a detailed view of each transaction and refund transactions.
- The Payment Links section provides a simple and intuitive user interface that makes it easy for you to:
- Create or cancel payment links.
- Attach files or notes to payment links.
- View payment link statuses.
- Configure notification templates.
- Select email or SMS for payment link notifications.
- Configure webhook endpoints.
- The Settings section allows you to view your business details, account details and contacts, and settlement and billing information. Small and medium-sized enterprises using WooCommerce who signed up with Peach Payments using automated onboarding can also view their API keys, webhooks, and enabled payment methods.
- Passwordless authentication allows you to log in using your email address.
- Most Dashboard information is static, merchants cannot edit their business settings or enable payment methods or services.
- In the Transactions section, merchants cannot:
- Export transactions in CSV format.
- Download proof of purchase or 3-D Secure.
- Use test mode.
If any issues occur with the Peach Payments Dashboard, contact support.
Updated 2 months ago