This Payment Links release adds WhatsApp support. You can now send payment links to customers using WhatsApp, in addition to email and SMS.
The WhatsApp message is sent from a Peach Payments phone number, and the format of the message cannot be modified.
This Payment Links release adds an API credentials section to the Payment Links settings page on the Dashboard:
- API credentials can be created on demand if required.
- API credentials can be refreshed, in cases of compromise or security policies.
- All required values for authenticating and making API requests are in one location.
Peach Payments is proud to announce the limited availability release of Payment Links, the re-engineered version of our PaySafe product.
Payment Links offers the following features:
- A modern API that is easier to integrate with, offers much better performance, and supports higher API call rates:
- A comprehensive Postman collection is available to assist with integration.
- The API features a translation layer that enables merchants using PaySafe to start using the new Payment Links API with minimal changes. The translation layer converts requests meant for PaySafe, and maps the parameters to the new Payment Links API. It then takes the response from the Payment Links API and maps it to the format that PaySafe uses. The translation layer eases the migration path for merchants using PaySafe and allows them to benefit from the optimized performance and newer technologies that Payment Links offers.
- Using our Checkout product, Payment Links supports a range of new payment methods that were not available for PaySafe. These new payment methods help improve basket size and payment conversions.
- Payment link notifications can be sent using email and SMS.
- An improved user experience for generating, viewing, and cancelling payment links using the Dashboard.
Support for the sending of payment link notifications using WhatsApp is still in development and is not yet supported.
If you encounter any issues with the product, please contact support.
Updated 1 day ago