Peach Payments offers a payment extension for Wix which allows you to accept online payments using all the payment methods offered by Checkout.
|Countries||South Africa, Kenya, and Mauritius.|
|Subscriptions||Payment subscriptions are not supported, only once-off payments are supported.|
|Refunds||Does not support full or partial refunds. However, you can use the platform's offline refund feature to log the refund, and then either manually refund your customer or do so using the Peach Payments Dashboard or Console.|
|Currencies||Supports all currencies that you are configured for. If you've got a multi-currency account, your Wix account currencies must match the currencies in your Peach Payments account. If the currencies do not match, transactions might be declined.|
|Pricing||See the Peach Payments website.|
|Account activation||Requires review by Peach Payments South Africa. Our sales team is always here to help; contact support for assistance.|
To connect Peach Payments to your Wix store, you must have a Peach Payments account.
You must have a Wix business & eCommerce premium plan to accept payments with Peach Payments.
- In the left-hand menu of the Wix dashboard, go to Settings and click Accept payments.
- Click See More Payment Options at the bottom of the page.
- In the Peach Payments row, click Connect.
- Enter your Entity ID that you retrieved from the Peach Payments Dashboard or that was provided by Peach Payments support, then click Connect.
- When connected, click Manage in the Peach Payments row to activate your payment method.
- Toggle the Not accepting payments switch to the Accepting payments position.
- You have successfully activated the Peach Payments payment method.
- To confirm, check that Peach Payments is ACTIVE on the Accept Payments page.
- Can Peach Payments process currencies aside from ZAR and KES, for example, USD and GBP?
No, only ZAR and KES are supported at the moment.
- Is there a sandbox environment for testing?
No, we currently do not have sandbox environments. The API key we provide when you sign up can process LIVE transactions.
- Why can't I see Peach Payments as a payment provider on my Wix store?
Ensure your store is on a business & eCommerce premium plan subscription.
- I need to query a transaction, what do I use as my transaction ID when contacting Peach Payments?
Quote the transaction ID value in the URL. See the image below.
Updated 1 day ago