Peach Payments enables you to connect your Xero account to your Peach Payments account to allow your customers to pay their invoices using a variety of payment methods.
The following video showcases the Xero integration:
Connect your Xero account
If you used Peach Payments' old Xero and PaySafe integration, remove the old integration before integrating with the new Xero service.
To disconnect the old integration, perform the following steps in Xero:
- Click the app launcher (waffle) icon in the upper right of your Xero account.
- Click Manage connections.
- In the Peach Payments row, click Disconnect.
Then remove the payment service itself from Xero by following the second set of instructions in the Disconnect the Xero app and payment service section below.
Follow these steps to connect your Xero account:
Log in to your Dashboard.
In the Connect section in the left-hand menu, click Add connection.
In the Xero section, click Add connection.
Click Connect now.
On the Xero login screen, enter your email address and password and click Log in.
If you have multiple Xero organisations, select the appropriate one. Click Allow access.
In the Peach Payments Dashboard, select a Xero invoice template, a payment account, and a fee account from the relevant lists.
To change these details later, disconnect and reconnect the Xero app.
Click Save changes.
Your Peach Payments account is now connected to your Xero account. To confirm, click the app launcher (waffle) icon in the upper right of your Xero account, then click Manage connections. Peach Payments appears in the list of connected apps.
Pay an invoice
Invoices that you create in Xero and send to your customers now have a Pay now button that allows them to pay the invoice using any of the payment methods configured for your Peach Payments Checkout channel.
Click the Pay now button or the hyperlink to go to the invoice in Xero.
Click Pay Now again to go to the Checkout screen where you can complete the payment.
- The payment methods available depend on what you've requested for your Peach Payments account. For more information, contact support.
- When the customer pays the invoice, Xero automatically marks it as paid.
Payments made through Xero appear in the Transactions section of the Peach Payments Dashboard.
Disconnect the Xero app and payment service
If you no longer want customers to pay invoices via Peach Payments, disconnect the Xero app as follows:
- Log in to your Peach Payments Dashboard.
- In the Connect section in the left-hand menu, click Add connection.
- In the Xero section, click Disconnect.
- In the confirmation window that appears, click Disconnect.
This removes the connection between Peach Payments and Xero.
To remove the payment service from Xero itself:
Log into your Xero account.
Expand your business name and click Settings.
In the Features section, click Payment services.
In the Peach Payments row, click the Edit drop-down list, then click Remove.
- In the confirmation window that appears, click Remove.
This removes the payment service.
Updated 16 days ago