Click the payment link. A payment status page opens. Agree to the terms of service, if necessary, and click Pay now to make payment.
Fill in the required payment information and click Pay now to pay the invoice.
If the payment is successful, a payment successful page appears.
Expired payment links
If the payment link has expired, clicking the link opens a payment link expired page. You must request a new payment link to make payment.
Although Payment Links uses Checkout to collect payments, it features a standalone API that is not the same as the Checkout API. The Payment Links API supports the
tokeniseCard Checkout parameters, but does not support the other Checkout parameters, for example,
forceDefaultMethod. If you'd like to see more functionality added to the Payment Links API, contact support.
If the status of the bulk payment file is
Completed with errors, identify the errors as follows:
- Click the bulk payment file row.
- In the details panel that appears, download the error details TXT file and the CSV error file.
- Review the error file to identify the rejected rows.
- Review the error details file to understand the rejection reasons.
- After fixing the issues described in the error details file by changing the error file, submit it for processing. This ensures the processing of all the rows in your original bulk payment links file.
The CSV file must adhere to certain restrictions.
Updated 2 months ago