This release of the Payments API adds support for 1Voucher.
For 1Voucher, the following parameters are mandatory:
customer.mobile: The customer's mobile phone number for receiving change vouchers and refunds.
virtualAccount.password: The voucher PIN.
For more information, see our Postman collection.
Peach Payments is proud to announce the limited availability release of our Payments API to a subset of merchants. The Payments API introduces a range of new payment methods that were previously only accessible using our Checkout product.
The Payments API offers the following features:
- Easier to integrate with, offers much better performance, and supports more transactions per second than our old payments API.
- Support for a range of new payment methods to help expand your target market, increase basket size, and improve payment conversions:
In addition to the new payment methods listed above, the Payments API also supports EFTsecure.
The Payments API does not yet support card, A+ store cards, Mobicred, Scan to Pay, Apple Pay, 1Voucher, and M-PESA; these payment methods are supported on Checkout. Support for most of these payment methods will be added soon.
The Payments API is backwards-compatible with our previous payments API.
Migrate from the previous payments API to the new version as follows:
- Review the Payments API documentation.
- On your existing sandbox integration, switch from the old sandbox endpoints to the new endpoints.
- Run regression tests to confirm that there are no breaking changes.
- On your existing live integration, switch from the old live endpoints to the new endpoints.
- Contact support and request access to the new payment methods that you want to use.
- Update your integration to add support for the new payment methods.
- Test and go live.
If you encounter any issues with the Payments API, please contact support.
Updated 2 days ago